Lilyfield Open Afternoon
LILYFIELD OPEN DAY
6th September, 2022
1.00 – 2.00pm
Situated in the heart of Lilyfield, ISMS is the perfect place for your child to learn and grow. Our highly experienced educators, nurturing community and beautiful spaces allow your child to develop a love of learning that they carry for a lifetime.
Why ISMS Lilyfield?
Our Lilyfield Campus caters for children aged 2.5 – 6, and offers a nurturing environment for your child to begin their educational journey.
Our highly trained educators recognise the potential and uniqueness of each child and their individual capacity to learn.
ISMS provides authentic, high quality Montessori education for your child. Drawing on the educational theories of Dr Maria Montessori, ISMS Lilyfield helps children achieve their maximum potential by working hand-in-hand with parents to harness and nurture the child’s natural need and desire to learn.
Our children attended the Lilyfield campus and are now both in stage 2. The focus on developing independence, ability to make choices, to work with a range of children, navigate social situations and emotional intelligence, to lead, collaborate, to pursue areas of interest, plan your own schedule within limits are all skills the school works on fostering everyday in the children. The academic learning is deep and relevant to the world and our kids love going. The staff are wonderful – caring, supportive and highly skilled and we are delighted our kids have this opportunity“
Come along, meet our Principal and explore how we:
- Help children achieve their maximum potential by harnessing their natural need and desire to learn;
- Develop lifelong learners;
- Create an environment that stimulates the child’s curiosity;
- Nurture the individual educational needs of each child;
- Foster opportunities for students to develop a sense of self.
Register your interest today!
Use the form below to register your interest, or alternatively arrange a private tour.
Topic our tours cover:
- What our classrooms look like and why they nurture your child’s learning;
- A “day-in-the-life” of our students;
- A chance to meet current families and hear why they love ISMS;
- Our nurturing, child-centred community focuses on mutual respect, individuality and independence;
- How our highly experienced, dedicated staff build collaborative, respectful and meaningful relationships with your child/ren;
- Our focus on your child/ren, their inner drive, and their uniqueness;