ISMS is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to appoint fully qualified staff to each vacant position.
The School employs staff in three fields – Teachers, Assistants (full-time and part-time) and a range of Support staff. The application requirements and process for the appointment of teaching staff is outlined below.
Teaching staff at all levels must demonstrate:
- Understanding of and support for the Montessori curriculum and teaching method followed by the school.
- Respect for children and their abilities.
- Ability to assist every child in reaching her or his full potential.
- Ability to work as a member of a team with other staff and sometimes parents of the school.
- Willingness to take part in school events and activities.
Applying for a teaching position at ISMS
Supply the following information in your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- University transcript
- AMI or other Montessori qualification
- A statement of your own educational philosophy
- Names and contact details of three confidential referees.
We look forward to receiving your application and will acknowledge its receipt as soon as the application is received. The process will vary for different positions and you will be informed what to expect and what steps to take to continue your application.
ISMS prefers applications to be submitted via email to:[email protected]
If an email submission is not possible, please address your submission to:
Inner Sydney Montessori School
44 Smith Street
Working With Children Check
Fill in an online application form at: https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
If you cannot access the online system, call the customer service line on (02) 9286 7219 and a Customer Support Officer will complete the form for you.
When you have completed the application, you will receive an application number. Verify your identity at a NSW Motor Registry or Government Access Centre. You will need your application number and proof of identity to apply for a role at ISMS.
We always seek applicants from interested parties for future roles.
Deputy Principal of Operations
An exceptional leadership opportunity for a passionate educator and experienced leader is on offer in our progressive learning environment. Support our operations and take a key role in strategic initiatives. Be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
To learn more about the role and apply, refer to our advertisement on Seek.